Filza IPA is one of the applications meant for the iPhone operating system. It is a file manager designed to give you root access to your phone. In order to use this application, you don’t really have to jailbreak your device. It supports all the recent versions of iOS from 11.2 to 12.1 which makes it easily attainable for you. This application has been developed by a Vietnamese developer named Tigi software. This software is really in-depth and is going to prove to be a lot useful as a file manager.
Through the use of Filza IPA, you can get a lot of tweaks and mods on your device. You can also look to downgrade the applications the way you desire to do so. Filza IPA doesn’t necessarily focus on your firmware version and will end up supporting your device for sure. The regular updates are keys to making it user friendly as well as useful at the same point in time. Its latest version is available for iOS 12.1.2 as well.
Download Filza IPA
Developer: Bas vT
Size: 26.2 MB
Features of Filza File Manager
- Modifying and tweaking are some of the major features of Filza IPA. There are thousands of them available which are quality as well as effective to you.
- Through the use of Filza IPA, you have the ability to see all the files. You can cut, copy, paste, delete the files the way you want to do it.
- It also has a built-in MP3 player which is extremely efficient. You can use it for a more soothing listening experience.
- It is completely free so you don’t have to worry about paying any amount in order to have this application on your device.
- It supports all the iOS versions which is iOS 8 or higher. So you don’t have to worry about downgrading the iOS version that you are using.
- You can comfortably place files into the iPod library. It keeps your files safe and systematic in the iPod library.
- It is not required that you jailbreak your phone. You can do it without jailbreak as this application will help your root your device.
- It has the ability to download and keep all kinds of files as it supports all sorts of file formats that are out there. So whether it is a doc file or a zip file, it will be supported by Filza IPA.
- You can also transfer files to other devices using Filza IPA through WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- It supports various languages so you have got a choice of having the most suited language according to you.
How to install Filza on your iOS Device(s)?
There are different methods through the help of which you can install Filza IPA on your phone. The most common method to be used is the TutuApp installer which is one of the best alternatives to Cydia. You need to follow a strict pattern of instructions in order to download TutuApp on your phone. Once you’re done, you need to enter TutuApp and search for Filza IPA. It will immediately show you the accurate result and you have to click on install in order to have it on your device. After a few moments, the Filza IPA icon will drop on your home screen.
Another way of downloading is to go for the IPA file download straight up without any app store. You need to tune into your computer and sign up to the Cydia impactor official web site. You need to download the Filza IPA file to your computer. Once the download is complete, you need to connect your phone to the computer. After it detects your device, you have to drag and drop the IPA file into the open window. You have to tap ok to all the expired certificates warnings and sideload the Filza IPA application to your device.
Question #1: What is Filza IPA?
Filza IPA is a file manager meant for iPhone operating system. It supports all kinds of devices and helps in rooting it as well without jailbreaking your device.
Question #2: What are the biggest features of Filza IPA?
Filza IPA is free of cost. It supports almost all kinds of file formats. There is a built-in MP3 player with it as well. It is pretty simple to use. Apart from that, it is very skillful in modifying and tweaking on your phone. These are some of the highlight features of Filza IPA.
Question #3: How to fix the activation issue on Filza IPA?
When you install Filza IPA from an unknown and insecure source, you will end up facing an activation issue on it. In order to solve this issue, you need to redownload it from an official source and you wouldn’t be facing this problem.
Question #4: What are the different ways of downloading Filza IPA?
There are two major ways of downloading Filza IPA. One way is to download Tutu Installer on your device and then installing Filza IPA through it. Another way is to go to the official website of Cydia where you can install it.
Question #5: How to delete this application from your phone permanently?
If you’re using iOS 8 to iOS 9, you need to first showdown your device. Once it turns back on, you can uninstall Filza IPA and it will be permanently deleted. In the more updated versions, you have to directly delete the application and it will be removed.
Conclusion: Download Filza IPA for iOS
Filza IPA is one of the best file managers meant for iOS with loads of features. It is very simple to use and free as well. You should be directly downloading it through Cydia or TutuApp installer and make the best out of its use!